Felina is open 24/7

Be careful with taxi drivers. Some of them may try to take you another brothel or club because they work on commission. Please kindly remember that Felina Barcelona is never closed.

Katty is not available

GFE Golden shower Group sex
Home Outcall Hotel Outcall Kamasutra
Kisses Lesbian experience Oral sex
OWO PSE Services for couples
Sex Fantasies Sex toys Striptease
Submission Swap Club Threesome

Ladies and gentlemen, I am Katty a hot Venezuelan lady, extremely sexy. If you know me, in my look you can see sparkle of fascination that will arousal at first sight. I am not suitable for people that do not support strong emotions. For those who dare I propose the best oral sex of your live, both fellatio for men and cunnilingus for women. I can offer my services to open-minded couples that want to live a sexual adventure with a professional escort, you would put your limits I will do my best to make your fantasy come true.

If you want a romantic dinner with a cheerful and kind person, I will be your best option, and later if you want I can accompany you to your hotel or home, and live a complete sexual evening in the privacy.

Usually you can find me in Felina Barcelona, from Monday to Sunday during the day, but if you make a reservation in advance I can adapt to your schedule. Ready for sex?

Have you ever been with Katty?

Give us your opinion about the experience in Felina Barcelona
If you have any questions about rates, availability, services or want to make a booking, you can get in touch with us through our contact form.
Tell us about

• - Patrick · 4 months ago
    Terrible. She may be pretty but her attitude flat out stinks. Cold, calculated, and contemptuous. She obviously doesn't enjoy the job so mabye she should look for another career.
  • - Noah · 6 months ago
    I chose Katty after the girls came to say hi. She was flirty, extroverted, and just stood out because of her personality. She is gorgeous, but picked her over a couple of better looking girls because she won me over by her personality. However, part of her charisma is because she also is the saleswoman, and she almost killed the mood with constant attempts as upselling. She also asked for more money than I was quoted over the phone to going rates were. Once we got over, and she realized she couldn't get any more money out of me, we did get down to business and it was phenomenal. She is sexy, gives good oral, pussy feels phenomenal, has great ass, and just the right omount of ego boosting dirty talk. If you pick her, I'm sure you'll have a good time. But she didn't earn any repeat business from me because of the constant upselling
  • - Rémi · 8 months ago
    Je ne sais pas si tu lis ces messages Katty, mais en tout cas. Merci à toi. J'étais certes timide, mais pour ma part j'ai passé un agréable moment. Tendres baisers à toi. Rémi
    • Bonjour, les messages personnel sont systématiquement transmis et traduits à nos demoiselles.
  • - Taner · 9 months ago
    I've been in Felina few times during last 2 years and unfortunately my experience with Katty was the worst one. She always pushed me to extra charge for drink for OWO even I rejected. During intercourse she was screaming so loudly as acting in bad way so it was really bad experience for me. She has very nice body and she really attracted me at first sight however for the first time I left from Felina unhappy.
    • Hello Taner, first of all sorry for your bad experience with Katty, she is a good professional escort but perhaps she had a bad day or she isn't the better escort for you. We invite you to come back in our brothel and meet another beauty escort. Always, we recommend you to talk with the person in charge about your personal preferences, she'll help you to make the perfect choice. Thank you for your comments. Regards.
  • - tahar (paris) · 11 months ago
    Merci felina,katty c une super escort bisou
  • - Lars (BCN) · a year ago
    The best ass I have ever entered....
  • - MP · a year ago
    Wow! What a mind-blowing hour! Katty's as much fun as she is incredible to look at, and she put on a show for me that makes me wish I had a recording although the memories won't fade for a long time. Felina is in a great location and the whole experience is fantastic. Only one word of warning: extras... Bring plenty of spare cash, because Katty's temptation can be hard to resist
  • - John (london) · a year ago
    Wow! Met with Katty and her sexy, gorgeous friend. I feel so lucky to have spent 90 minutes with two of the most amazing ladies. They were both attentive and made me feel special. They were fun and easy to get along with....even though I speak no Spanish! Both are eager to please and very accommodating. My first time with 2 ladies at the same time and I could not have wished for anyone better. I am still smiling and it will every time I remember them, thank you both so much :-) Feline is a great place. Clean, discrete and with a great line up of gorgeous ladies.
    • Thank you very much for your comment John. Kiss from Katty.

Visit us in Barcelona

Can Bruixa Street, 42 B - Barcelona
Street level (District Les Corts)
+34 934 095 319 / +34 630 333 111

Line 3 - Les Corts Station (L3).

54, 59, 66, 78, H8, H10 and V7.

Parking close.

10 minutes in taxi. Be careful with taxi drivers. They might try to convince you to go somewhere else because they work on commission. Also if they told you that Felina is closed, it's a lie, we are open 24/7.

We use our own and third party cookies to improve your experience. If you continue browsing, we will assume that you have accepted our cookies policy. ×